Get out of your head!

Fitness motivation and inspiration. You are stronger than you think. Janet Smith BeBlessed Health and Fitness.



I saw spider crawling at me during my workout today. 🕷 I know it wasn’t the spider push-ups I was doing at the time! I may have screamed like a small child. 😳 But then I sucked it up and got on with the work.

What a great metaphor for life today. I was feeling a little sorry for myself this morning. 😥 If you want to hear more about that and another super funny story from last night, go watch my Facebook Live Video

Going back to my point… I was throwing myself a little pity party. And I was procrastinating my work out. If you see the shirt I’m wearing, and have been following me, you know why!

🐸🐛🐵🐤🐻🕷💎🐴

Finally, I told myself the workout is exactly what you need. Go sweat it out. 💦
This would not have been my mentality three years ago. I would’ve thrown that pity party and it would’ve lasted for days. I would’ve been a complete witch to be around. 🙋‍♀️

Now, because health and wellness is my lifestyle, and it’s been proven to me time and again, I decided to work it out. Literally, work it out. All the sweat! 💦 Guess what happened?
It got me out of my head games. It got me focused on something else. It took my frustration 🤬 and turned it into something healthy. 😍

And here’s the best part. I rocked that work out. 🙌 I showed up with determination and fire but not quite knowing what to expect. I did terrible last week in this exact same workout. I surprised even myself with my strength. I still had gas left in the tank at the end and that last round was my best round. This is proof that we are all so much stronger than we think. 💪

This doesn’t just happen for me. It happens for anyone who gets a little bit out of their comfort zone and has the guts to find out. Yes, that means you! 💕
Are you ready to find your strength? Maybe I can help...

Comments

Popular Posts